Laser hair removal is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures (techniques) that can remove unwanted hair from your body. In this treatment, specialists use highly concentrated beams to remove unwanted hair. It is a painless hair removal treatment unlike traditional waxing and results are permanent too. Such beams can easily penetrate into the hair follicles and destroy the hair within that hair follicle.
Earlier, laser hair removal treatment was performed to remove the dark hairs from light skin. Now, with the new technology, people can also remove the unwanted light hair also. You can get a new look, maintain hygiene and remove unwanted hair from your body by doing laser removal hair treatment.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal:
- You can find some patches on your skin after shaving and waxing. But, laser hair removal can remove all the patches along with the hair from your skin.
- Laser hair removal treatment is permanent. You can remove up to 90% of the hair from a particular body part which will never be back again.
- You do not need to spend recurrent cost on shaving and waxing, and you do not need to buy such shaving tools again and again. You can easily remove unwanted hair by laser hair removal and save your cost.
- You can apply laser hair removal on any body part like, upper lip, underarm, legs, back and more. Laser hair removal treatment is the fastest hair removal procedure and it is completely painless. You can also apply some numbing cream after hair removal to get utmost comfort.
- Most of the laser hair removal procedures are approved by FDA and they are completely safe for your skin.
- You can suffer from redness and skin irritation due to waxing and shaving. You can face painful dryness on your skin during summer but this is not the case with laser hair removal. Once you go through this treatment, you do not need to pick up a razor in the next two to three months
- There is no discomfort and you do not feel any pain during laser hair removal treatment. Laser hair removal is effective and laser beams can target hairs from their follicle. So with this treatment, people can reduce unwanted or excessive hair growth. But you must understand that such laser treatments take minimum time and you need to go through few sessions. But, once you complete the procedure, you can find the results from the first day, and your hair growth on that particular area will be stopped permanently.
Also Read: Class IV (4) Laser Therapy for Diabetes
Sometimes you need to go through a series of the treatment to maintain the degree of your hair loss. Long-term laser hair removal treatments can last for many years, but you cannot determine the number of treatments you require as it depends on your skin and hair type. You can consult a dermatologist to know the exact procedure that you need, and he will prescribe the best laser hair removal procedures after testing your skin.
This treatment have minimum side effects, and you can face some problems such as redness, swelling, itching and tingling. But, such problems can be resolved within few minutes and you can apply some numbing cream after your treatment to avoid such issues.
The upfront cost of the therapy seem to be expensive, but if you compare this cost with shaving and waxing then you can find it cost effective. Although nowadays many such clinics are providing attractive discounts and packages that make the entire treatment affordable.